Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little Shoe Love from Shoe Lust

Do we all remember my everlasting love for shoes? The spice of life. The #1 accessory. The drainer of my bank account. --sigh--. Love 'em. And here are some lovelies from Shoe Lust for you to drool over. Don't worry, I already cleaned up my puddles of drool, and here, here's a paper towel for yours. Aren't I thoughtful?? Can't you totally see yourself swing dancing in these?




I love the color!


Holy buckles! I would wear these with everything!
Zipper time!


Agh! I love love the socks with these! So chic!

I have to stop there, or I might be tempted to buy some.
Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, so many shoes and so little $$! What's a girl to do? I like the buckle boots, so cute! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete