Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Road Trip!

I had a day off! So of course, I used it for an adventure! I drove east, Sister drove west, and we met up in little tiny Crossville to visit the Stonehaus Winery!
No wine for us though...we went for the cheese and fudge. You see, I don't just have A sweet tooth. The human body has approximately (depending on who you are, I guess...) 32 teeth. Of my 32, I'd say 21 of them are sweet teeth, 6 are cheese teeth, and the remaining 5 are reserved for fruits and vegetables and such.
This is the peanut butter and chocolate fudge...
Sister tested creamsicle fudge, and MY favorite was pumpkin nut fudge...although that one didn't make it to the photo shoot...
We had so much fun visiting and chatting!
Do you have a favorite destination for a road trip?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast and that dessert looks sooo good! I love driving to San Fran with my boyfriend, it is always nice to go there and see the sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum... your are making me hungry... for something sweet.

    ReplyDelete