Thursday, September 24, 2009

I got something!

One of my favorite bloggers, "Little Kiddo" at Ocean Dreams left me the cute blogger award! Look!:She is probably the nicest person I have never met. Go see her blog, it is SO fun!
This is my first award!...I have only been blogging for 6 weeks, and I still get crazy excited about new blogs, and new followers, and other new blog-y type things, and I did a little dance (think of it like a REALLY excited can-can).So, I get to bequeath this onto other bloggers:
a "cheery" disposition: this lovely lady inspired me to start blogging. She has a fabulous blog, and also happens to be a pretty fabulous person. I'm really lucky to know her!
Quenchant of the Curious: I am always impressed at how creative and unexpected Lemon is. Her blog is beautiful.
Diet Coke-Fueled Life: One of the first blogs I started following. You have not laughed until you have read Penny's blog.
Playing Grown Up: this lady is capital F-U-N. I want to be her when I grow up. ;)
THREE BIRDS: I just found this blog, and I am so glad I did. "Mama bird" is bold, funny, sweet and her "baby bird" is adorable!
Ladies: I NEVER miss your blogs. They make my days! :)

AND, I have to list 10 things about me you may not know:
1. I have three earlobes. Seriously, the third little guy is on the top of my right ear.
2. I played competitive softball for 15 years, and I LOVE going to baseball games.
3. I giggle at people who have the hiccups. This includes giggling at myself. I don't know why, I just think it's funny.
4. I haven't had regular Coca Cola in probably 3 or 4 years. It's all Diet for me!
5. I play board/card games like they were going out of style. Slightly competitively, of course.
6. I cannot resist a good deal. Seriously, it could be like, a knitted elephant trunk warmer, but if it's on sale...I will buy it.
7. I am a sucker for cookies. Especially the ones that are a tiny bit crispy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside!
8. I am incredibly clumsy. I don't mean to be, it just happens. But I trip over my own two feet AT LEAST once every day, along with other fun clumsy adventures. I actually am pretty decent at sports though.
9. I have been bunjee jumping.
10. I read books like it was my job. So, if you have any suggestions (especially fiction!), let me know! Please!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first award..well deserved and i'm sure there's more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!

    Also, thanks for the shout out and the sweet comment on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a sweetie pie!

    Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete