Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Conversations.


Made me laugh out loud in the Movie section:
(Overheard)
8:42 a.m.
Target employee #1: "You know how hard it is to stop smoking? As hard as it is to start flossing."
Target employee #2: "You don't floss?"
Target employee #1: "My friends say to me, 'Why are you so jittery?', and I say, 'Because I am about to floss.'"


My life is comparatively boring:
2:04 p.m.
K: (walking into my office) "I punched my boyfriend in the face."
Me: "Did he deserve it?"
K: "Yes."
Me: "OK then."

How I know I have been at the store too long:
4:18 p.m.
S: (reading from a greeting card at the store) "'Yesterday is history...'. You know, yesterday was a good day. Why can't today be yesterday?"
Me: Because (reading from same greeting card), 'Today is a gift'."
S: "But I don't like today. Can't I return it?"
Me: "Only with an original receipt dated within 30 days of the purchase."


Guys, I know I complain about the store, but I really am going to miss it. Maybe I'll share the things I will miss (and what I WON'T miss) in a later episode. 10 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment