Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Get to Know Me

So, I will use this first post as a "get to know the weird stuff about me" post. I LOVE hot chocolate, expecially when it is made with hot milk, and it froths up, and some of the chunks of powder mix get stuck in the froth. Yum. I HATE when you are trying to find something, like the second shoe of a pair and you can't find it, only to have it jump out waving a flag at you the next day when you don't care where it is anymore. I LOVE falling asleep on a boat. I HATE non-professional cyclers who ride bikes around their neighborhoods in fancy/creepy spandex suits.
And as a special end note, I would like to make sure that everyone is aware that Snickers bars with almonds are pretending to be Mars bars. And they are NOT! Don't be fooled! If you are in charge of the Mars bar industry and you are reading this, PLEASE bring back Mars bars. I LOVE them.
I think that was a pretty respectable first entry. Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment