Friday, August 14, 2009

I am going to see The Time Traveler's Wife tonight!

I am so excited to see this movie, because the book is easily my all-time favorite book ever (of all time.). I read it a few years ago, and ever since, I buy extra copies to give to people who have not experienced it. You must read this book. If you don't have it, go buy it. If you can't afford it or just don't feel like going to the bookstore in your car (or going to Amazon and clicking "purchase"), let me know, and I will send you one. No joke. After tonight...I will let you know how close the movie comes to being AS good (books are ALWAYS better than the movie...with one exception: The Princess Bride. Seriously, watch the movie, then try to read the book. You'll see what I mean.)
Wish me fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how it was... I am off to read the book now!

    ReplyDelete