1. The 87 people who call every day asking for tickets to the Grand Ole Opry. I'm not sure when we changed our phone number away from what the Opry's used to be, but I think it was back in 1902. Stop calling, people.
2. Dealing with mean spirited customers. That's all I'll say about that one.
3. Having to work 65 hours a week with no overtime.
4. Madly scrambling for a mop and buckets when the air conditioner starts leaking.
5. Never being able to do enough.
6. Making the (approximately) 23,541 trips to the dumpsters, which are (approximately) 23,541 feet away to take trash out.
7. Spiders. And beetles. Ick.
8. Metal wall decor. Not fun to open, not fun to merchandise.
9. The thievery! Believe it or not, people actually think I won't notice that they are wearing a giantly oversized, suspiciously bulky trench coat in August. Go figure.
10. I KNOW 100% that I am not meant to be there (in charge, anyways). I am meant to save lives! So Master's degree, here I come!
(thank you redbubble for the picture!)